Thank God for promo fares! Caught 2 AirPhil plane tickets to Tacloban on July 4, 2012, Wednesday ETD 17:10:00
Arrived 2 hours before in time for Check-in.
Grabbed some snacks coz flight might be be delayed.
Keeping ourselves from eating the pasalubongs.
At the pre-dep area. Waiting for the aircraft to clear landing.
Feeling naman namin papunta kami sa [some popular tourist destination] para mag picture ng bongga sa airport. =))
July 5, 2012 Thursday
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen! Lalalala lala lala
Coffee for a long day ahead!
Grabbed some Panis Panny's cake for his dinner party.
You gotta have a cake on your birthday.
He said, she said, I am ridiculously thin.
Boyfriend says I'm fit. Look at the toned arms. HAHA!
P.S. I eat, okay? In fact, I eat a lot. I just got my momma's genes.
We're sexy like that ;D
At their house for the preparations.
Cooked the only food I know how --- spaghetti (my own version with carrots)
Marthony's dinner party at his Aunt's barber shop in downtown Tacloban
Ate Jackie's place to give the walang-sawang-Krispy Kreme Donuts to the kids
The walang-kupas na Farenheit Food Center.
Boyfriend's elem bestfriend (who happens to be the son of the owner, now owner) treats us for his birthday.
Never knew Leyte Prog boys could be that cute. Them cute.
I will not leave Tacloban again without trying JK's Frappe.
Jose Karlo's BEST for a first-timer.
Brain freeze.
Spidey in 3D at Rob Tacloban. Heywudjukatdat, may 3D na sa Tac!
We were hoping to watch this with some friends but got no ring from them.
P.S. Movie's not worth it to watch in 3D because only a few scenes are in 3D. Mag 2D ka nalang!
Only picture from mum's death anniv gathering at home in Burauen.
I was the host so super busy. Pati si boyfriend naging host na din.
My cutie apo, Aki Miguel Custodio.
Van to Tacloban. Had to leave at 4PM.
Then 7 Brothers Bus Line.
Boyfriend went fishing at Sinapdan Island with his Dad
And he went jetski-ing without me!
And we're back in Manila.
Shortest vacation so far. Hindi namin namalayan na flight na pala namin pabalik ng Maynila.
The boyfriend ain't goin home until next year. I will see Tacloban again in December.
Really really hope to meet up with friends next time :(






















No comments:
Post a Comment